Below you will see some tips on creating and managing ethnic and minimalist garden design for home and estimated cost of making the park.
Front yard gardening liking is not a difficult thing, although between media with plants are suitable. As well as good maintenance are met. In some circumstances there and the limited state lands so here we will give a review on how to organize a minimalist garden design for home you might need.
Before starting a garden then there are things that you should prepare beforehand:
- Prepare the land that you will use as a friend to clean it first. page that will be used should also be free of debris that would interfere with the growth of plants such as plastics that can not be decomposed soil.
- The soil should be processed first by way mencangkulnya first with a depth of about 20-3 – cm.
- Clean the stone and residual impurities present in the soil to the plant roots are able to grow to perfection.
After the preparation of the above is done, you have to proceed with the order of planting the minimalist garden itself, you have to prioritize among others:
- First plant a big crop in advance or may be kind of tree.
- Continue with border planting or plant is lower than a tree.
- And the last plant ground crops or plants such as grass.
The existence of the following groupings of plants would be better to grow to be more beautiful. This is how to plant grass for the garden as follows:
- The first way you can do is to plant, this method is not very good because we do like planting rice cultivation, in satu2 plug. and less effective.
- The second is that the slab system of planting with grasses taken all his land. This method is more effective and if you are diligent care will be faster growth.
That is an overview of the steps in making a minimalist garden design for home. It is not difficult to do yourself, isn’t it? You can make it more beautiful garden by inserting some plants that can be used as a border or natural fence that will give a boundary look between the park and the road for example. What is important next is the continuous maintenance garden. For now estimates the cost of making the park by any expert could reach 300 to 1 million per meter. Moreover, the added indoor garden design will be more costly. But all also depends on the type of plant and the price of the plant itself.